So...time for change! Lots has happened lately. I no longer work for ON. After ON announced the closure of our fab we have been busy. Matt decided to go back to school. He will be attending RSI for HVAC training (heating, cooling & electrical) and will be starting Nov 12th, 2009 and will be finishing Nov 2010, WOO HOO! Matt is excited to get on with his life and can't wait until school starts and when he will be done at ON too. I now work for MVMC (Mountain Vista Medical Center) on Crismon/Southern in the ER. Nice to finally be close to home and I will be working 3 days a week, boo hoo on the 12 hr days and the various days with no set schedule but it has it's trade offs. It's a good job but can be extremely busy especially with the upcoming winter and the H1N1 flu (a.k.a swine flu).
.
On a different note...I am so excited that fall is here! YEAH! I can't stand the hot summers here and I love that we get to decorate outside/inside and the kids love it. Marcus wants to go see lights all year round because he doesn't understand it's only in the winter, but it's coming and I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment